Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, August 20, 2006
Backdated Entry
Do you know that not only yawning is contagious, but crying too? Well, maybe it’s only applicable to gals, some if not all, since gals are a lil more emo than boys, but have any kind of research been done before to prove the validity of that saying? I wonder.

Anyway, let me share my experience with you. 3 Fridays ago, there was a farewell buffet dinner organized by my department for 2 resigned colleagues who were from my dept of coz. It was at City Bayview and the dinner was fully sponsored by my manager. Both of them were required to give a lil speech. The first colleague who started first, did that fanning-the-eye thing in the mid of her speech. Then she turned to the back to wipe her tears but she couldn’t continue with she had to say, she actually paused for like quite a long before she can resume her speech. I guess it was a struggle for her to finish it up. It was a sad sad sight for all of us.

In my table there were….let me see…7 gals. I then turned around and saw 4 of them with red eyes and nose, including my supervisor haha. And of coz….with tissues! The 5th gal was controlling I know, the 6th gal is a new staff (a new clerk in my section) and the 7th gal is me la. My supervisor actually cried more than anyone of us since she is really close with the gal. Mana tau..i got infected by the crying virus in the end. Defense system malfunctioned. Damn man. How come I also so emo? I wasn’t like that. My manager was sitting in another table though. I looked at her to see if she got terkena virus or not. No. Not at all.

WOW! I gotta salute her. What a tough and calm lady she appeared to be. A manager is able to tell already who in the department is soft hearted and emo, and who is the opposite. I told my supervisor “Looks like 2 of us, the training team, dua dua also tak boleh pakai” Hahaha. Actually I wish to be the latter but I couldn’t yet. But I will learn to be still if such situation occurs again. Sigh…gals are gals. Hey but I noticed smth…even the guy in my dept also has got red nose hahaha. Btw, din take much pics coz red eyes and nose wouldn’t make you look good in pics hehe. One important finding since that day, my manager is one real tough, steady, unemotional and possesses good controlling skill kinda lady.

Yeah, I should be like her.

After that, 2 weekends ago, on a bright Sunday morning, I was in the Melaka Zoo with my family. Not gonna blog about the zoo trip though but the point of me bringing this up is to let you know the kind of ‘benefit’ Cubic has. I go t the Cubic Zoo pass and the pass holder may bring 9 other person along to the zoo, all for free. My bro has wanted to go to the zoo and finally one of his wishes came true haha. There in the zoo, I registered with so that I will be a eligible voter for the national election. Fyi, they have a booth in the zoo every weekend. So those who are lazy to go to their main office to register, you can opt to go to the zoo. Hehe…

Next post coming up real soon. Wanna know what is my latest obsession? Stay tuned.

Post a Comment